Protecting patients and the planet
- Providing a portfolio of pMDI and DPI devices – giving HCPs both prescribing options depending on patient needs
- Encouraging inhaler prescribing that best suits the needs of the patient, and helping HCPs to involve patients in their treatment decisions
- Offering educational and training support for HCPs within the NHS to support the implementation of national and local clinical guidelines
- Investing millions in respiratory treatments with low global warming potential1
- Supporting inhaler recycling projects across the UK,3 empowering patients to change the way they dispose of inhalers and return them to local pharmacies
- Pledging to become carbon neutral by 2035 by offsetting all greenhouse gas emissions generated by Chiesi – well ahead of the UK national target of 20504
- The way we act. Chiesi Sustainability Report 2019. Available at: https://www.chiesi.uk.com/pdf/Chiesi_Sustainability_Report_2019_ENG.pdf. Accessed May 2021.
- PR Web. Chiesi Group Launch New Product Into UK £80 Million Asthma Market. July 26 2006. Available at: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/07/prweb415789.htm. Accessed May 2021.
- NHS Long Term Plan. January 2019. Available at: https://www.longtermplan.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/nhs-long-term-plan-version-1.2.pdf. Accessed May 2021.
- Legislation.gov.uk. The Climate Change Act 2008 (2050 Target Amendment) Order 2019. Available at: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2019/9780111187654 Accessed May 2021.